Colour-ringed Gulls @ Watermead CP South.

Over the last couple of weeks I have been recording the number of colour ringed Gulls at Watermead CP South car park. 
As of yesterday I had found at least seven birds which included six Black-headed Gulls and a Juvenile Lesser Black-backed Gull.
The Black-headed Gulls numbers were: JAN4 white (from Norway), VO28 red AND V192 red (from Denmark), N322yellow (from Spain), AEH1yellow (from Germany?), E4HM white (from Holland?).
The Lesser BB Gull has been a bit more difficult due to the fact that I have only seen it on the island at Watermead CP South and I cannot read the number on the red ring but it looks like 1YMH?!
So as it's now the Gull season, hopefully I will find more discoveries in the next few months...
Black-headed Gull: V192 (from Denmark).
Black-headed Gull: V028 (from Denmark).
Black-headed Gull: N322 (from Spain).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Indiana Dave and the quest for Derbyshire Orchids 6th June 2008.