Albert Village revisited....24th February 2009.


2nd Winter Iceland Gull.

1st Winter Iceland Gull.

Before my late shift in the afternoon at the General I nipped over to Albert Village Lake again to check out the gulls.
Over the period of a couple of hours of watching the gulls I noted again that the 1st winter and 2nd winter Iceland Gulls were still around. As you can imagine I took a number of record shots of the birds.
Other gulls sightings included at least 1 adult Yellow-legged Gull, 1 adult Caspian Gull and a "probable" 3rd winter Caspian Gull.
As this site seems to be going through a purple patch at the moment I would imagine that I will checking it on regular basis in the next month or so?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Indiana Dave and the quest for Derbyshire Orchids 6th June 2008.