Team of the Six Nations Championship.


As the Six Nations has now finished, here is my team of the championship.
15:Lee Bryne (Wales)or Georghan Murphy (Ireland)
14:Vincent Clerc (France)
13:Gavin Henson (Wales)
12:Tom Shanklin (Wales)
11:Shane Williams (Wales)
10:James Hook (Wales)or Chris Paterson (Scotland)
9:Mike Blair (Scotland) or Mike Philips (Wales)
8:Ryan Jones (Wales) Captain
7:Martyn Williams (Wales)
6:Alasdair Strokosch (Scotland)
5:Ian Gough (Wales)
4:Alun Wyn Jones (Wales)
3:Martin Castrogiovanni (Italy)
2:Ross Ford (Scotland)
1:Gethin Jenkins (Wales)
Subs: Rob Kearney(Ireland),Jamie Noon(England),Danny Cipriani(England),Allan Jacobson(Scotland),Leonardi Ghiraldini (Italy),Nathan Hines(Scotland),James Haskell(England).

I realise that there are a lot of Welsh players in this team,but there are the form team in the championship,and maybe I'm bias against England,as the majority of the time I think there play crap Rugby!
Although I must admit I do think England have got some decent players like Dave Strettle,Tom Croft and James Haskell,to name just a few.
I think Ireland was poor in this championship, and its probably time Eddie O'Sullivan dropped on his sword!
But all in all, I thought the Six Nations championship was great again,especially for the Welsh!?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Indiana Dave and the quest for Derbyshire Orchids 6th June 2008.